Posted by Friday, 23 October 2015

Sounds Good Feels Good

Image result for 5 seconds of summer

If you've read my profile, you probably already know that I'm a big fan of 5SOS. Guess what, their second album just got out!



IT WAS SO DAMN GOOD.

Hehehehehe, Yana saja je nak promote album band ni. According to iTunes' Worldwide Position of SGFG's ranking, Malaysia paling top tau!



Walaupun bukan #1, we're the highest! Unbelievable, kan? I'm so proud of my 5SOSFam homies!

Haaa yang ada iTunes tapi belum ada album ni lagi, go go buy it! Click here to get it. Best gila, Yana addicted dah ni. I've been listening to it all day long. Apa tunggu lagi? Jom support 5SOS ramai-ramai and bagi album SGFG ni #1 on Malaysia's iTunes Chart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings



Liyana, 17, Malaysia - I'm a student and a blogger. A soul imprisoned by a body. I write because nobody listens.

For inquiries: liyanajasmi@gmail.com


Follow

Subscribe

Popular Posts

Followers

Talkboard

Latest News

Back to Top