Posted by Thursday, 3 December 2015

4 Years Of 5 Seconds Of Summer

I'm back! Rindu nak blogging, finally dapat guna PC jap. So, what's up? It's December 3rd. What's so special about this date?

Let's be real. There's actually 2 event going on today. I'm talking about the main one first, I guess. For the other one, I'll write another post about it soon, okay? Hihihi.

Image result for 5 seconds of summer

Can't believe it has been 4 years of these boys formed a band I really, really adore called 5 Seconds Of Summer. I love them so much, their music and themselves.

5 seconds of Summer are an Australian pop punk band from Sydney that was formed in 2011. The group were originally YouTube celebrities, posting videos of themselves covering songs from various artists during 2011 and early 2012.

4 years ago, Luke Hemmings started a YouTube channel entitled Hemmo1996. He plays guitar and post videos of himself covering songs. Then, he formed a band with his other two friends, Michael Clifford who also plays guitar and Calum Hood who plays bass. They were needing a drummer, so they invited Ashton Irwin. On December 3rd 2011, they finally formed a band named 5 Seconds of Summer (5SOS). Michael was the one who came up with the name.

Honestly, I don't really discovered them in 2011. I was a little bit late, I found out about them on early 2013. Heartbreak Girl were on my YouTube dashboard. I listened to the song and started to like them. Then, they worked with a god damn big boy band called One Direction as their opening act for 1D's Take Me Home Tour.

Time by time, 5SOS got bigger and bigger and gained LOTS of fans. On 2015, they had their first ever world tour called Rock Out with Your Socks Out. They also had released 3 albums which are self-titled debut studio album, LiveSOS and Sounds Good Feels Good. Next year, 2016, they will be on tour named Sounds Live Feels Live and Malaysia is one of the countries in their tour list, which will be on March 2nd. Sadly, I won't be going as my parents wouldn't let me, *cries a river* :(

I don't know what else to say. Words can't really describe how proud I am as a fan to see them getting bigger and more successful than ever. Happy 4th Anniversary, 5SOS. The fam will always support you guys no matter what.


Thank you so much for these 4 years, 5SOS.
Congrats and good luck!
We love you ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings



Liyana, 17, Malaysia - I'm a student and a blogger. A soul imprisoned by a body. I write because nobody listens.

For inquiries: liyanajasmi@gmail.com


Follow

Subscribe

Popular Posts

Followers

Talkboard

Back to Top