It's been a week since SPM is over. Damn, that's fast. Anyways, hey there! Weeeee, I'm so excited to write this post! I don't even know why tho. I've been planning these things ever since SPM haven't even begin. Honestly, I can't wait for SPM to be done but I'm sad to leave school. My high school years are the best and I going to miss it.

I'm sorry for not updating as soon as possible. I'm quite sick lately, and I've been sneezing ALL day long, and it hurts. No worries, I'll try my best to write an excellent post.


Whoops, let's get back to the main topic. So here are my after-school plans that I'm pretty excited to share with you guys! (Sorry if I sound annoying)

Getting a driving license
I've always wanted to drive. I've been dreaming of driving since like, last year (lol that's early). This is the first main thing I want to do after school. I've already contacted a teacher from IMKEDA and will be having the first class (which is the talk) in 2 weeks. My parents are excited too. They want me to drive so that I can send my little brothers to school instead of them (seriously). Hihi. I really want to start as soon as possible, but I'm going with one of my friends but she's currently in her hometown, so I need to wait until she gets back. Yall, I'm still pretty excited!

Getting a job
I want to gain my own money, and of course, new experiences! I was a bit late. I went job-hunting with my friend last Friday and yesterday. We went to like 5 nearby malls, and most of the shops are already full! As in, there are already way too many SPM leavers applied for jobs there. We were quite disappointed and regretted not going earlier. Last Friday, I only got to ask for 3 jobs and still haven't received any calls from them.

So, I went job-hunting again yesterday on Tuesday, and I got to apply another 8 jobs (seriously). Overall, I applied at 2 TGV Cinemas outlets, 2 Baskin Robbins outlets, 2 Boost Juice Bars outlets, 1 Tealive outlet, 2 cafes, and 2 boutiques. Banyak kan?! I know. Just in case tho. Y'all see how bad I need money? Why? Read the next one! Please pray for me, guys.

Upgrade my blog to the next level
Hell yeah! I've been planning this since months ago. I feel like I've already talked about his way too much, but here it goes again. First, I will get a domain. Then, I'll change my template! I've been aiming for a few templates on Etsy and can't wait to buy one! I love going to the website and search for beautiful templates. Sadly, I still haven't found one that perfectly suite my taste yet, and I might need to buy a customisation package too. It's a package where the owner of the shop will edit and customise the template according to my taste! It's something like that la. Hehe.

Click here; it's a list of the templates I love and recommend if you guys want to buy any! You can also browse through Pipdig, which also sells fantastic templates but they're quite pricey. Anyway, I've also created a proper blog schedule and will be applying it right after the first two things are done. Yayyy, can't wait to make all of these happen!

Starting an online business
I actually already have one, guys. I've registered to be a topup agent months ago. I'm not sure if you guys know about this, but it's pretty famous too. Basically, people can buy this thing we call 'topup' directly from me, and I'll transfer it to you in just a few seconds! No need to walk or drive, waste your time and petrol to go to a physical store to buy one. Of course, you still have to pay me. And by the way, here is my online shop on Instagram! It is not active yet, I'm sorry. Please wait, I'll launch it very soon!

I can also register new agents under my name, and of course, there are some benefits for me. For example, I will even get some profits from the sales of the agents under me! Although the income is not that much, it's an easy and straightforward way to start. I'm also planning to do some dropships to generate more revenue! But I'm still not sure about that yet. I will also do this thing where we call, if I'm not mistaken, online surveys. It is when we do some simple reviews online, and we will be paid for it! Weehoo!

Cook and bake more
I've made a promise to my mom that I will learn how to cook and bake more after SPM. I love baking, and I've done it so many times already, but I rarely prepare dishes. I did, just a few times tho, cooking simple meals like nasi goreng. The best meal I've ever cooked was Butter Milk Chicken, and I've only done it like twice. So, I want to learn more. My mom can cook a thousand dishes, her cooking is amazingly delicious. I mean, who doesn't like mom's cook right? I really want to learn more from her.

I also want to bake more, especially French Macaroons. Only God knows how much I hate baking them because I've failed so many times before. I've tried baking these beautiful cookies more than just a few times before, and I failed each time. Bakers would know how hard it is to make them, you have to follow every single step correctly. One mistake? Everything's ruined. Although I hate making them, I've never given up. I will keep on trying to bake these French Macaroons until I succeed! Hihi. Plus, shout out to @nanajerkk on Twitter, who share lots of great recipes for baking! Follow the thread now!


A vacation with my cliques
Yayyy! If you guys have ever been on my Instagram page, you might know who are my cliques. I posted lots of pictures of them. Their faces are all over my page. Muka sama je semua. We are a total of 7 girls including me. We've been planning a trip to Langkawi next year, before the SPM Results day. Buy why next year? Because we don't have money. HAHAHA, seriously. This is one of the reasons why I'm searching for a part-time job. We need to work for a month or two for the trip! I'm seriously excited! In 2015, after we had our PT3 exam, we went to Port Dickson. Last year, we went to Sunway Lagoon. And this year, Langkawi here we go! Insya'Allah, hehe.



I feel like I have many other plans, but these are the main ones for know. I'm currently waiting for a call from any of the jobs that I've applied. I'm scared that I won't get any, haih. Please pray for me. I will also start my driving class soon, I hope that I'll pass with flying colours! Hehe.

During these free weeks, I've been on my bed all day. I watched many movies! I wanted to start watching Korean dramas again, but I have a list of movies I want to watch. I do have a K-dramas-to-watch list, but I'm trying to finish my movies list first! Hehe. If you guys have any good movies and dramas for suggestions, please comment down below!

I really hope I didn't sound annoying or something in this post. I'm just overexcited, I guess. Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you enjoy it! Will update more soon, stay tuned lovelies!