My holiday mood is still on! Since UM is like 20 minutes away from my home and it's still school holiday, I miss home and my brothers! They'll start schooling again in 2 weeks. My little brother is going back to his MRSM soon. I want to spend more time with them. (Fun fact: I'm very close to my brothers, although I'm the only daughter.)

Actually, I go home almost every weekend. Is that bad? If UM is not this near to my house I won't be doing this. Plus, the nearby LRT station which is LRT University is one line with the LRT station near my house. No need to stop at KL Sentral or Masjid Jamek to change the line. It's just so easy for me to go home! Lol.

Alright so, last weekend my parents brought us to Movie Animation Park Studios (MAPS) at Ipoh, Perak. I'm not sure if a lot of people know about it because it's a new theme park. It was recently opened last year in June. MAPS is the first animation park in Asia. I'm not so sure about the ticket prices but they're below RM100. Since it's currently school holiday, of course, there are promotions! Visit their website guys!

Honestly, I have nothing much to say. It was fun! Of course. Just, it wasn't as good as what I've expected. Maybe because it's quite new, a few of the attractive rides that I wanted to try were closed due to maintenance. Other rides were cool as well but the ques were very long since it's a school holiday.

I recently have been enjoying this camera app called Huji. It's quite popular now, both Apple & Android has it. So, I took lots of pictures with the app! The effect is very pretty and in my opinion, it suits any kinds of pictures. Here are some of them that I wanted to share with you guys.

The entrance. That's my little brother in stripes! Hahaha. That man behind him is my father. 

After scanning your tickets, there's this long pathway bridge heading you to the theme park. Along the way, you'll meet some photographers that will offer to take pictures of you. You can claim and buy the pictures later at the front counter.

Just a random scenery picture I took. Beautiful clouds!

And here's the actual entrance to the theme park! 


These are the buildings of the theme park that I thought kind of look like Universal Studios'. So adorable and creative! It's like living in a cartoon world.

Central stage. They have quite a few performances in a day. Don't forget to take the theme park map and showtimes of the day at the information counter.

The first ride we rode! Classic, old-school swinging chairs. I still enjoy it until now! This literally never gets old. Actually, the duration of this one is quite short than usual. Not really worth the long wait in the queue. But, I love swinging chairs so it's okay.


The buildings are sooooo nice! I don't know how else to describe them. They really remind me of Disneyland. I went there last February in Hong Kong.

Boboiboy Cattus Coaster! This is a pay-per-ride roller coaster. RM15 per person. Worth it? Mhmm, I guess. This one just opened that day I went here.

Inside that cave! Dark. Waiting in line to ride the roller coaster. Hahaha.

I don't really know what this is. I just randomly took this picture when I passed by these statues. Lol.

Fantasy Forest. I didn't get to explore this part of the theme park that much because I was rushing to catch the stunt show. What show? Take a look at the next picture!

One of the main attractions here in MAPS. Stunt Legends Arena! South-East Asia's First Thrilling Car & Bike 'Live' Stunt Show. And that's my little brother again.

The ending of the show. The stunts were quite awesome! I don't know how to describe this one but basically, it was about 2 teams (red & blue) competing to see who can do the best stunts.

There are other rides we tried that I have no picture of. One of them was this 4D Animation Boboiboy Movie. It was so cute (because it's a Boboiboy movie, lol) and awesome as well! There were many little kids watching. Another thing that I thought was cute was when the kids were so impressed and excited with the 4D effects of the show. Vibrating seats and splashes of water.

Overall, I enjoyed this trip! I always love going to theme parks. If you guys haven't visit MAPS, you really should go. I guess I've expected too high, but since this theme park just launched last year, I'm sure they will improve from time to time and add more amazing rides! The price of the tickets is affordable as well.
Which theme park in Malaysia have you been to?
By the way, my giveaway is ending tomorrow guys! Tomorrow's the last day! I just packed the mystery boxes this evening. So excited to see who will win them! Woohoo! Click here if you haven't joined it. Hehe.